Place your order today at a 20% discount
1. The case study must include two sections per member.2. The case study needs to be in a story-like format (ORIGINAL story line or based on a real-life story but not with real names), and the narrative has to continue throughout the sections.3. Select the case study objectives from the below list (your case study should include at least 2 objectives/learning outcomes for the readers)1. Demonstrate an understanding of the scope and limits of science, and differentiate between scientific and pseudo-scientific inquiries.
2. Analyze logical and scientific arguments, while identifying premises, evidence, assumptions, conclusions and biases.
3. Explain and evaluate validity, reliability and relevance of information, relating to social and science topics, following evidence-based validity criteria and frameworks.
4. Interpret and analyze numerical and graphical data, and draw conclusions to inform decision making within disciplinary or multidisciplinary contexts.
5. Participate in evidence-based inquiry by applying the scientific method and habits of mind, to interpret and analyze key concepts of momentous scientific theories and discoveries.
6. Debate ethical issues involving science.4. The scientific information and data in the case study must be based on peer-reviewed journal articles.5. At least THREE peer reviewed journal articles per case study. Make sure to use your OWN WORDS. DO NOT COPY PASTE TEXT FROM THE ARTICLES.You can access https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/ for full articles as well as Google Scholar.6. The case study must include a title and ONE picture (relevant to the topic).7. Case studies (not per section) should clearly state the hypothesis that the study tested, the research method used (needs to be well integrated within the storyline) and must include at least 2 graphs/figures/tables of results.8. Each section must include 4-5 questions. One to two questions per section may address the knowledge about the topic. Two to three questions may address hypothesis, research method used, evidence to support the claim, analysis or interpretation of graph, and so on. At least 2 questions should start by keywords as “evaluate, analyze, criticize, interpret, ….”. You must also include an answer key to all the questions at the end of the case study or in each section.9. Each member should include their name on the section they were responsible for.
The final case study should be submitted as a WORD document on Bb and on TurnItIn as a .pdf file. Failure to submit on one of both platforms or submitting a wrong format will result in 5% deduction in grade. Only one submission per group. (each group should decide on ONE member to submit the case study on turnitin).Format: Font size 12 Times New Roman with 1.5 spacing.
About ASAP Essays
We are a professional paper writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework. We offer HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE Papers.
How It Works
To make an Order you only need to click on “Order Now” and we will direct you to our Order Page. Fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Are there Discounts?
All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Hire a tutor today CLICK HERE to make your first order